About Architects of Invention
Architects of Invention (AI) is a partnership practicing contemporary architecture, urbanism and cultural analysis in Georgia and in the World.
- Absolute reliability in providing excellent services
- Long experience in the production of high quality planning
- The guarantee of full and exact data
- Consultation and collaboration regarding all legal questions
involved in the construction process
- Achievement of planning permissions
- Knowledge of construction law in Georgia
- High quality of production and client satisfaction
- Economical and quick production of projects
- Project management
- Licence for architecture within the country and abroad
- Dedication to using local materials
Architects of Invention (AI) is a partnership practicing contemporary architecture, urbanism and cultural analysis in Georgia and in the World. The office is led by three partners and employs a staff of twelve. To accommodate a range of projects throughout urban and rural areas of the country, AI maintains office in Tbilisi and London.
© Architects of Invention Ltd. All rights reserved.
Partners: Niko Japaridze, Gogiko Sakvarelidze, Devi Kituashvili
Team: Frank Cuccurullo, David Dolidze, Viliana Guliashvili, Salome Gudushauri, Nikoloz Gurabanidze, Ekaterine Kankava, Mashiko Kokhreidze Vano Ksnelashvili, Lucie Lue, Eka Rekhviashvili, David Tsanava, Nika Maisuradze
Architects, researchers, designers, model makers and graphic designers work in close collaboration, and expert consultants are intimately involved from the beginning of the design process.
We design buildings from sketch to detail design and supervise construction till it's completion. Office is organized as design and production teams: design team is responsible for generating new ideas, testing them against different conditions, building numerous physical and computer models, collages and images; production team is responsible for delivering drawings to the site - producing construction documentation CD, detail drawings DD and site supervision;
Architecture Methodic implementation scheme is divided in two parts: Analysis, Research and Programming; Design Process and Development - Volume studies, Facades, Landscape, Management and Market, Sustainability, Structure, Services, Traffic, Calculations and Presentation.
Areas of Expertise
|leave a comment|